Well here is a nifty little change from nominations and answering questions about myself. I present to you, The E challenge created by Yinglan.
Thank you to the one and only Ms Millie Thom for inviting me to participate. This is how it works:
1) Write a whole paragraph (I take that to me 5 to 7 sentences) without any word containing the letter “e”.
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
My paragraph is rather silly and terribly short. It is not a good piece of writing by any means but it has a fun l little doctor Seuss vibe. Hopefully my nominees can do better. Enjoy.
I will not go to San Francisco. I want to go but I cannot for I carry a phobia of hills. Uphill hills, downhill hills, small, tall and standard hills. Aslant hills, straight hills, bumps of grass that look similar to hills. No matter if I walk, run or fly. I do not fancy hills from ground or from sky. I do love flat plains of land. Particularly flat grass and sand. And so I will not go to San Francisco.
And here are my five nominees: